Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life

Life?????
I have thought a lot at times about what life actually is?
Is it the journey from birth to death or a journey from birth to the after death which no one has ever validated.
Is it the chase for money to give your loved ones the comfortable life that, you think they deserve?
But I could never come down to the conclusion, but one thing which was common everytime I thought about LIFE was the drifting off to sleep part!!!!
I see people of every level everyday, the richest and the poorest. People of both the sections live happily......though both crib on their respective levels.
Is Money so important that in the process of getting it we forget our values? We just follow the path which leads to MONEY...thinking about the path as just "Means to the End"
Is it fair?
In this Means to an end thing we forget that the people that we pull back in order to go up might at some time have been the ones who cared for us, or maybe who just let us overtake them to see us happy.
Most of the people in their love for money forget that "People are to be loved, and not used like things!"
But today how many of us have the time to think likewise....How many of us pay homage to the orphans instead of spending hefty amounts in Bars or Restaurants. I know whatever I am saying here is way too practical but then I think In one year instead of celebrating ur 6 Month Anniversary with your Girl-Friend can we donate that amount to an orphanage to show that you care not only for your Girl-Friend but also for Humanity.
Is it too much of an ask???
I dont think so......
And finally one night I came to understand that Life is not only about your own happiness but how happy can others be because of yew....that is what can give relief to your Heart and Mind....and calmness to your soul.....
Come on people lets atleast give it a hearty try!! Did we do something great that we were born in a good family, or lets put it this way... What wrong did they do that they have to suffer in that orphanage!!!

Sometimes I think how happy were the people when Money was not invented. There must not have been the agitated mind with the greed for money.
Today when I sit and analyse that Im sitting 1200 Km away from my home for earning money...But then can this money give me back the precious moments that I am loosing with my Family?
Im in deep thoughts that is money more important or love?
But I think most of the people today are in the same confusion and they keep running after money to buy love which is an illusion, and most of them keep running around this illusion till in the end they realise it was the other way round.
But life doesnt give second chances to rectify what has gone has gone.....so lets hold on to the people who are really important in our life instead of running after something which is not as important!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment