Thursday, March 5, 2009

L.O.V.E.

Hmmmm........the most commonly used 4 letter word i guess....aint it?
Ok how many of us actually understand the meaning of this word? Can anybody here tell me??
I could never understand the meaning! Ill be true to all of yew and myself....lets see how many of yew can be true to urself and me....
Here are some very generalised replies when asked what love is.
Some will say that love is just the feeling of divine and intense closeness!!
Some will say that Love is the feeling of care for that person!
Some will say that its nothing just the happiness which yew get when together!

But i never came across a definition which was accurate enough....everything that the people say is so damn generalised that I dont feel like accepting it.

I myself am not a very firm believer of love being very frank.
Yes I believe in the theory of destiny for your love.
I believe the one who is made for me will come in my life in some way which god has already decided, so why should I worry about it...I should enkoy the time god has given me...
The first time I broke up with the Gurl I thought I truly loved....there was this thing that she used to say to me long before the break up "I will not be able to live without yew!!"
But interestingly the break-up gave her so much power that she is into another relationship now!! Lol......
Yes I know, that life does not stop for any person...it has to keep on going on....so did she....
Just for the record I have no grudges against her of any sort. I am just trying to give an example by that...
So if people can fall in love again and again....how can that be love??
I think it has to be infatuation...I dont think we human beings are intelligent enough to understand the thin line between Love, Lust and Infatuation.
You think this is crap....OK!! Lemme prove it to yew....
The purest form of love that I know of today is that of Mother and her child....
Can a child after sometime start loving some other lady as her mother? NO!!!
That is what True love is......So I think I have proved it fairly well that people here mistake infatuation or Lust as love.
Im not trying to say that nobody in this world knows what love is.....
Yes there are people who know what love is....and they show it when required....
They show the strongness when it comes to standing by their partner.
One of my closest friends was into a relationship since 5 years. They both were deeply into love....or so we thought!! But when it came to marriage the gurl dint want to go against the wishes of her parents.....Yes parents are equally important but then if you know that this is going to occur then why did they fall into that relationship in the first place?
I have seen relationshps of 7 years falling apart just like a card house!!
Is that love!! Im sorry if that is what love is then im not interested to fall into it.
I guess it is better to be a free soul and take care of urself instead of the false emotions of the other person...
I hope you ppl can also tell me what love means to you.....may be im wrong in saying what I just said....but that is from my experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment